Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impex help for phpbb to vbulletin. [Urgent please]

From Impex:
    You only need to run this module if you have users existing in the vBulletin database that you wish to merge with users in the source database during the import that have different email addresses. If you are doing a clean import then skip this module.
    Can somebody explain what this mean? If i'm going to merge the 500 users from phpbb to vbulletin(with 200 users), do i need to run this module? Please help! i do not understand and i do not want to overwrite my users from vbulletin.

If i'm needed to run this, what should i fill in as the associated id for the nicks listed? I really have no idea and is doing this for the first time.
    Last edited by fitnesshealth; Thu 5 Oct '06, 4:16am.

Anyone please?

Comment

As per our forum rules, please wait at least 24 hours before bumping a topic.

You will only need to use this module if you have members that are registered already both on your vBulletin board and your phpBB board, but used a different email address in their user profile, and you want to merge them.

If users are found with the same email address, they are already merged automatic. Otherwise if there is a duplicate name, the imported username with get an 'Imported_' prefix.
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Ok thank you very much. Problem solved.

Comment

Also nothing here should be urgent, in all the instructions I say to test and import.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X