• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About SSH?

Hi when i tryed to import my database with SSH, it gives me error below:

Code:
     ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 854685: Duplicate entry '38422' for key 1
    How can i correct this problem?

Check out the link in my sig for backing up or restore your database via SSH. It should be helpful to you.
    Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Comment

Personally I edit the source and remove the keys from the source tables, I find this a lot when restoring some source databases from certain systems.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

But it is 140MB database how can i remove the keys?

Comment

I usually use grep, though regardless of the size of the file there is only going to be a set number of CREATE statements for, if you can get the file onto your local machine you could use something like www.textpad.com and that is great with big files and then just search for the CREATE statements and delete the KEY definitions.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

There is PRIMARY KEY do i need to delete this is well? Also some tables got 3 keys, do i need to delete all?

Comment

Personally I delete all of them when I do it, it doesn't make that much difference on small to medium boards as ImpEx does a select * so it table scans opposed to using the index, though on huge boards it can help.

For yours, I'd say just delete them all as the mission is to just get it working.
              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X