Problem conversion to phpBB vB 3.6.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem conversion to phpBB vB 3.6.1

I have a small problem that creed has not had to that mistake, I explain myself:
    they are in phase you modernization from board vBulletin to phpBB2 the script (this) works very well also because I have already used it for the same cause. At the moment to convert the user I do not receive + no information and remains them firm (like if never it had not left)… of usual in the shielded one would have to look at the phase of conversion (in percentage) therefore, I have decided not to continue.

Any Idea?

Thanks in advance

PS Sorry for my bad

Originally posted by PsicoByte View Post
    I have a small problem that creed has not had to that mistake, I explain myself:
    they are in phase you modernization from board vBulletin to phpBB2 the script (this) works very well also because I have already used it for the same cause. At the moment to convert the user I do not receive + no information and remains them firm (like if never it had not left)… of usual in the shielded one would have to look at the phase of conversion (in percentage) therefore, I have decided not to continue.

Any Idea?

Thanks in advance

PS Sorry for my bad
    You know where you must come. Your problem is to import the customers? I have understood well? Hello

Italiano

Tu sai dove devi venire.Il tuo problema è importare gli utenti?Ho capito bene? Ciao
    http://vbulletinitaly.it

Comment

yes this is my problem.......

Italiano

Al momento di convertire gli user non ricevo + nessuna informazione e rimane li fermo ( come se non fosse mai partito) ... di solito nella schermata dovrebbe vedersi la fase di conversione ( in percentuale)

Comment

Originally posted by PsicoByte View Post
        yes this is my problem.......

Italiano

Al momento di convertire gli user non ricevo + nessuna informazione e rimane li fermo ( come se non fosse mai partito) ... di solito nella schermata dovrebbe vedersi la fase di conversione ( in percentuale)
        Tu sai dove trovarmi.Fatti un account msn e stasera ne parliamo.Ciao

Hi all.
        http://vbulletinitaly.it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X