Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site admin to whoever started thread

Hello,

Ok i got did a fresh install and used impex however, when I was browsing through the threads it seems that whoever started the thread in there title it shows Site AdminStranger (stranger being the actual user title that they should have)

Any ideas on how to fix this, It didnt do this with my test board.

EDIT: This only happens on some threads where they are set as stranger.
    Last edited by datarecall; Tue 29 Aug '06, 2:39pm.

Check your User Titles in the Admin CP and remove the ones you don't want.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

K it was pulling usergroups i just deleted them all and will change them to user ranks.

Also it seems that my smilies are not being replaced :smoke: it will show and not the little smilie what is the best way to fix that ?

Comment

Originally posted by datarecall View Post
        K it was pulling usergroups i just deleted them all and will change them to user ranks.

Also it seems that my smilies are not being replaced :smoke: it will show and not the little smilie what is the best way to fix that ?
        You need to ensure that the smilie images are in the correct folder on the target system, then check them in the admincp to ensure they are showing up.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

the smilies are showing up just fine, do I have to enable to board for the smilies to show ? Right now the board is disabled while I upgrade to VB

Comment

hello I just tried posting on the new forum, and none of the smilies are working, I tried enabling the board and that did not work either.

Also with the SiteadminStranger, I deleted all the custom usergroups but the SiteadminStranger is still showing up.

Comment

Im going to try and reinstall and try again

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X