PHPBB sub forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHPBB sub forums

I have tried importing a php 2.x forum to VB 3.5.4 but can't seems to import the sub forums. I have searched the forums reading that impex doesn't support phpbb subforums but that it will try to import them but might not be able to import the forum structure so that you have to restructure them manually.

My problem is that the sub forums doesn't get imported at all and are not present in the admin forum list. The threads and posts in the sub forums seems to have been important. (correct postcount)

Is there any way of importing these forums, Forum structure not important.

If not is there any easy way to manually reassociate the posts to these forums if i manually recreate them in the admin panel. Ie without having to go through each row in the thread DB table.

Originally posted by G_Gekko View Post
    I have tried importing a php 2.x forum to VB 3.5.4 but can't seems to import the sub forums. I have searched the forums reading that impex doesn't support phpbb subforums but that it will try to import them but might not be able to import the forum structure so that you have to restructure them manually.

My problem is that the sub forums doesn't get imported at all and are not present in the admin forum list. The threads and posts in the sub forums seems to have been important. (correct postcount)

Is there any way of importing these forums, Forum structure not important.

If not is there any easy way to manually reassociate the posts to these forums if i manually recreate them in the admin panel. Ie without having to go through each row in the thread DB table.
    Hello

You can insert a screenshot of the imported tables? You have modernized the Counters from Control panel-->Maintenance-->Update Counters?
    https://traduzioni-italiane.it/

Comment

Originally posted by G_Gekko View Post
      ImpEx should import them as its a very common hack.

If it isn't in yours, get the latest ImpEx then flatted your forum and try it, if still no joy open a support ticket and ask for me so I can have a look.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X