Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imported from PHPBB2, All Users Banned!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chelssi
    replied
    Hello,

I had the same problem, when import users they are in a group named imported users, select in combo right now that group "delete group" and all users goes to predeterminated users group and can post normally.

My English isn't good but I hope you understand this and can resolve the problem.

bye

Leave a comment:

• jbiel

• jbiel
    replied
    Nevermind.

Leave a comment:

• jbiel

• jbiel
    replied
    How does one unbann all the users?

I tried a mass move from Banned Users to Registered Users and it did not work.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Also please view the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/i...rsion=30501500

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    Please check your Promotions and Usergroup settings. One of the usergroups you are using for your members must have set that it is a banned users usergroup.

Leave a comment:

• bbott982

• bbott982
    started a topic Imported from PHPBB2, All Users Banned!!

Imported from PHPBB2, All Users Banned!!

So I imported my phpbb2 forum to VB 3.6... everything worked like a charm except all users were banned!!! I have over 1300 members, seemed the only way to fix the issue was to manually click each member to unban them... sooo i erased my import and redid it... this time i made sure NOT to import my ban list since I figured that triggered something to go wrong w/ VB... after teh 2nd import everythign worked fine, about a hour later all the members were banned. Any ideas how to resolve this? Can I run a query to mass unban ? Ugh...

Regards,
    Brian
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X