Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imported from PHPBB2, All Users Banned!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imported from PHPBB2, All Users Banned!!

So I imported my phpbb2 forum to VB 3.6... everything worked like a charm except all users were banned!!! I have over 1300 members, seemed the only way to fix the issue was to manually click each member to unban them... sooo i erased my import and redid it... this time i made sure NOT to import my ban list since I figured that triggered something to go wrong w/ VB... after teh 2nd import everythign worked fine, about a hour later all the members were banned. Any ideas how to resolve this? Can I run a query to mass unban ? Ugh...

Regards,
    Brian

Please check your Promotions and Usergroup settings. One of the usergroups you are using for your members must have set that it is a banned users usergroup.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Also please view the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/i...rsion=30501500
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

How does one unbann all the users?

I tried a mass move from Banned Users to Registered Users and it did not work.

Comment

Nevermind.

Comment

Hello,

I had the same problem, when import users they are in a group named imported users, select in combo right now that group "delete group" and all users goes to predeterminated users group and can post normally.

My English isn't good but I hope you understand this and can resolve the problem.

bye

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X