Clear All

• IPB 2.1.5 -> vB 3.5.4 Impex Database error Invalid SQL during posts import

- using ImpEx 1.47
    - clean import
    - importing from Invision Power Board 2.1.5
    - importing to vBulletin 3.5.4
    - error occurs during module 007, "Import post"

Code:
    There seems to have been a problem with the database.

ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: SELECT postid, importpostid FROM post WHERE importpostid = Yes to gift section. No to requests.

mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'to gift section. No to requests.' at line 1
    mysql error number: 1064
    Date: Tuesday 16th 2006f May 2006 02:09:19 AM
    Database: databasename
    MySQL error:
    Tried a few times with "clean retry" option, each time I get this same error after a bit more than 110,000 posts are imported.

Any idea what is causing the error or what I should do to get past this?

Thanks,

John
    ...john2k...

I tracked the text from the error "Yes to gift section. No to requests." to a comment in a thread that was in the "Trash Bin" section of the particular IPB forum.

Deleting the thread did not fix this problem.

Looking around a bit more in the Trash Bin I found two other threads that seem to have been posted to the first thread I found, but removed from the original thread that included the post with the text "Yes to gift section. No to requests."

After deleting those other two posts/threads, and already having deleted the original thread with that text, this part of the import process is working properly now.
    ...john2k...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X