Odd Impex Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Impex Error

I just installed Impex by the book, and when I go to Import via the Admin Control Panel, I get a white page with the following:

Code:
    Warning: call_user_func_array(): First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'print_cp_header' was given in /impex/ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 43
    ImpEx build version : 1.44
    Database cleanup & restart ||| Online manual

Warning: call_user_func_array(): First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'print_form_header' was given in /impex/ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 43

Warning: call_user_func_array(): First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'print_table_header' was given in /impex/ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 43

Warning: call_user_func_array(): First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'construct_hidden_code' was given in /impex/ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 43

Warning: call_user_func_array(): First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'print_description_row' was given in /impex/ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 43

Warning: call_user_func_array(): First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'print_description_row' was given in /impex/ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 43

Warning: call_user_func_array(): First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'print_submit_row' was given in /impex/ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 43

Warning: call_user_func_array(): First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'print_cp_footer' was given in /impex/ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 43
    I've now deleted and reinstalled it three or four times, doing everything exactly as stated.

Is there a CHMOD necessary that's not mentioned in the instructions, or an error in my ImpexConfig? Because this is driving me nuts! I just deleted my message boards by accident (only the physical files - DB is still there), so it gave me an excuse to upgrade to the newest version of vBulletin. But now I'm stuck!

Thanks,
    ~Eric

I'm having the same error when I try to use Impex.

Comment

You both need to rename your admincp directory back to 'admincp'.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Worked like a charm!

Is there anything in the manual that states how this small discrepancy has this effect? Because I didn't see it, and didn't even think of it as the problem.

Thanks much, though

Comment

I think this is just an oversight that Jerry will correct when he gets back.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yeah, a simple line of text in the manual stating the "bug" probably would've saved me from a bit of grief

Or, perhaps to be a little more user-friendly, make a variable in the ImpExConfig.php file that lets you state the name of your admincp directory?

Or, since the ImpExConfig file is already reading from the vB config file, maybe have it take a look at the admincp directory name too?

Just a couple ideas. Either way I'm glad I got it worked out. Thank you for the response!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X