X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Rivers
    Don't mean to tag along but I am having the same problems from phpBB 2.0.1.9

Getting no errors at all but minus the 1st step and probably the import of users, nothing comes out in the imported board. Old forum categories etc don't show up despite import being OK.
    Have you performed each of these steps ?

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup

I'm guessing updating the counters and saving the forum cache.

Leave a comment:

• Rivers
    replied
    Don't mean to tag along but I am having the same problems from phpBB 2.0.1.9

Getting no errors at all but minus the 1st step and probably the import of users, nothing comes out in the imported board. Old forum categories etc don't show up despite import being OK.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    It will work with 2.0.17.

There were no errors and all the modules in ImpEx show that data was imported ?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by ctroyp
    Why would the import want to import 2.0.19 anyway since I only have 2.0.17?
    Ignore that. It only shows the latest version number supported.

Leave a comment:

• ctroyp
    replied
    Originally posted by PsiNyde
    this may shound shrewd, but perhaps since the import script wants to import phpbb 2.0.19, maybe you should upgrade phpBB to 2.0.19 first, then import into vB. just a suggestion
    Well I will just explain it this way. If I could upgrade to 2.0.19, we would not be having this discussion. For some reason or another, I cannot get the upgrade to 2.0.19 to work. I have put in more effort than I care to to get this to work.

Why would the import want to import 2.0.19 anyway since I only have 2.0.17?

Leave a comment:

• PsiNyde
    replied
    this may shound shrewd, but perhaps since the import script wants to import phpbb 2.0.19, maybe you should upgrade phpBB to 2.0.19 first, then import into vB. just a suggestion

Leave a comment:

• ctroyp
    started a topic Import problems from phpBB2

Import problems from phpBB2

Import Type: Clean
    Source: phpBB 2.0.17
    Target: vB 3.5.4
    Module issue occurred on: All
    Any SQL error reported: No

I have attempted to import an existing db from phpBB2 2.0.17.

Although I did not receive any errors, nothing was imported except for module 001 "Check and update database" where 19 is shown in the Imported column and module 005 "Import ban list" where 3 is shown in the Imported column. I ran through each module and no errors were displayed.

One thing I did notice is that before getting to the import modules page, I had to select phpBB v2.0.19 instead of 2.0.17 which is the version of the source.

I have searched through the database and it doesn't appear that anything had been imported at all.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by ctroyp; Thu 9 Mar '06, 6:19am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X