Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    I belive that was fixed in 1.30, though I have updated the options import for all the systems now and all thoses fixes are in 1.31.

Leave a comment:

• dkoepke
    replied
    I get the same error. importing from snitz to 3.5.3 using 1.30 impex. Users comes in fine, but the forums gives errors when importing? Any help?

Thanks,
    david

Leave a comment:

• LeanMeOut
    replied
    You fixed it

PMs imported fine now. Thanks Jerry

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Can you download it again and upload and overwrite impex/systems/smf/009.php and give it another go ?

With out your database here to test it, its a bit of a pain !

Leave a comment:

• LeanMeOut
    replied
    Yes, I re-uploaded the entire package

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Did you download and upload and overwrite ImpExDatabase_350.php ?

Leave a comment:

• LeanMeOut
    replied
    Jerry,

I got the same MYSQL error with the new version:

ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL:
    INSERT INTO pm
    (
    pmtextid, userid, folderid, messageread, importpmid
    )
    VALUES
    (
    !##NULL##!
    )

mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 12
    mysql error number: 1064
    Date: Friday 24th of February 2006 02:50:31 PM
    Database: filvforum
    MySQL error:

Leave a comment:

• LeanMeOut
    replied
    Awesome I'll go download it and give it a try, thanks Jerry. I'll let you know if it works or not.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by LeanMeOut
    Sorry I meant the bug tracker issue. So the new impex will switch to the old tables if they are present? DId you see the latest MYSQL error I posted?
    Yes, it should, from what I can remember of the table changes (keeping up with 75 importers can wrack the brain a little !) and from your SQL errors, it was a table name change to two tables that went from private_messages to instant_messages, or visa versa, so it looks for either now.

Leave a comment:

• LeanMeOut
    replied
    Sorry I meant the bug tracker issue. So the new impex will switch to the old tables if they are present? DId you see the latest MYSQL error I posted?

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    I have no support ticket for you there is only the bug tracker and I believe that it isn't a bug, its that your using a different version of the software than the importer is designed for.

Though its a simple change, the SQL error was the name change on the recipients table, I didn't remember that one changed as well.

I've updated ImpEx as well so it should switch depending on the tables that are available now.

Leave a comment:

• LeanMeOut
    replied
    Still a MYSQL problem with the latest fix....I posted it in the support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• LeanMeOut
    replied
    How do I find out if the passwords are salted??

Also, check the support ticket again when you get a chance, the things you told me ot change for the PM import didn't work. I got a MYSQL error.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    MD5 is a one way hash, for instance the MD5 has of "jerry" is :

30035607ee5bb378c71ab434a6d05410

Though you can compare , bob, frank, tom, jerry and you will eventualy figure out that, that hash is jerry and you have the password .....

Now if you salt it, i.e. add another sting like this :

PHP Code:
    $password "jerry";
    $salt "ninja";

$new_password md5(md5($password) + $salt); 
    $new_password ends up being :

cce5e8dae1e8d73d24367a852ede5f6b

and there is no way of going back on that, so if the password in the version of SMF that you are using are salted, then no there is no way of getting them back out, if they are just MD5 which I believe they used to be, then it can be done as you just skip the 1st md5() call on the inside and just add the salt then do the 2nd md5 and store it in vBulletin.

Leave a comment:

• LeanMeOut
    replied
    Jerry check my ticket again, the PM fix you gave me didn't work. ;(

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X