Imported Usergroup Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imported Usergroup Question

All my users are in the same primary usergroup (Registered users) but are still in the right usergroups as "additional usergroup"

so now when i set the access masks for the usergroups, they all still see nothing, as their primary usergroup is "Registered Users" - whom are not allowed to see anything.

Is it possible to move everyone to his "additional usergroup" with just a few clicks? i don't want to make it manually for 70 users

You can't set access masks per usergroup, you can only set them per user.
    If you set the forumpermissions, then the secondary usergroup should also be checked and the user given access.

There's no
    way to move everyone to their additional usergroup easily, as a user can have multiple usergroups.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

sorry .. yes i meant forumpermissions not access mask

registered users are forbidden to see all internal stuff BUT the usergroup member for example is allowed.

the guys are primarily in "registered member" and additional in member .. and thats the prob .. they can't see anything besides the public area

Comment

A Yes permission should always override a No permission.

Can you open a support ticket in the members area and provide your AdminCP login details please?

Thanks.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

done.
          thanks for your help.

Comment

btw already solved this .. the usergroups imported had default disabled ALL rights :/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X