Importing nuke db.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing nuke db.

I have ran a practice import of phpnuke database into vB which has worked. however i was wondering can i import over the top of this database again when i go to move my site all over to vB? or will i need to clean out the vB database, before i import again?

Will this work for Postnuke too? I have been trying to get my 23K users in my Postnuke integrated into my vbulletin but no luck so far. It seems that if impex can import pnphpbb users into vbulletin then it should be able to import the Postnuke users as well since they are the same sql tables.

Comment

PNP 7.6 user db uses the same name a phpbb, howver other tables use nuke_bb* as the prefix. i imported 95000 users (took some time) but it worked, i want to know now that since my site is still on PNP can i reimport over the top of the DB or do i have to drop ALL the tables again?

Comment

You can either re-run all the modules and it will clean out and re-import each stage, or you can go to the clean up help page and ImpEx can remove all the data.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Did you convert your forum users only or did it convert your CMS users as well? I have a difference of 24000 users between the two.

Comment

phpnuke uses same usernames for CMS and fourms.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X