This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with import?!?!

Ok I purchased the license, D/l the software, followed all the directions, uploaded vB to my server, then did ImpEx edits and have ImpEx uploaded. Now I read that I need to create a copy of my working forum to practice importing??

HOW do I do that and where? Do I need to have my host make a complete copy of my forum? I thought this was supposed to be relatively easy I was really hoping to get my forum imported over tonight. Can someone help me please? I'm such a novice at all of this *sigh*

thank you

EDIT... I got this figured out, thanks.
    Last edited by Ohiosweetheart; Sat 31 Dec '05, 9:10am.
    Peggy
    ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

They should have vBulletin for Dumbies written, I would of like it with pictures that you can follow. It should have everything you need to know about install, server move, backups and other major things. Lots that start off are to thick to figure it out.

Comment

lol, ditto

Comment

Originally posted by LEAD_WEIGHT
        They should have vBulletin for Dumbies written, I would of like it with pictures that you can follow. It should have everything you need to know about install, server move, backups and other major things. Lots that start off are to thick to figure it out.
        I'm anything but thick... but that would be nice.
        Peggy
        ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

Lets keep this to one thread we will continue in your other newer thread.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X