X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by wcconnection
    Well, I finally installed my vB and imported from myBB 1.0 Final. Everything seems to be okay, except of course having to reset the passwords, which should be no problem.

But there's one thing that didn't import correctly. To center-align, MyBB uses [align=center], while vB uses [center]. So whenever anything's supposed to be center-aligned, it just has ugly [align=center] BB code tags around it. I tried using cleaner.php, under the $replacer = array, but it didn't replace it. Is there any way to fix this?
    Thanks!
    Can you give an example of the post source and I'll give the example of what should go in cleaner.php

Leave a comment:

• tsptom
    replied
    Seeing a similar problem. Example post:

[align=center]Why You Can’t Afford a House in San Francisco[/align]

[align=left][/align]

[align=left]Because you work for the federal government? [/align]

[align=left][/align]

[align=left]Happy Holidays everyone!:^[/align]

Leave a comment:

• wcconnection
    started a topic Align BB Code Problems

Align BB Code Problems

Well, I finally installed my vB and imported from myBB 1.0 Final. Everything seems to be okay, except of course having to reset the passwords, which should be no problem.

But there's one thing that didn't import correctly. To center-align, MyBB uses [align=center], while vB uses [center]. So whenever anything's supposed to be center-aligned, it just has ugly [align=center] BB code tags around it. I tried using cleaner.php, under the $replacer = array, but it didn't replace it. Is there any way to fix this?
    Thanks!