Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Change D,M,Y Format to M,D,Y So My imported users Birthday Will show up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Change D,M,Y Format to M,D,Y So My imported users Birthday Will show up

I've notice that when importing from phpbb, none of my users birthdays show up.
    After doing some research on here, I found out the format from phpbb--> V.bull is different.

Is there an easy way to changed the format once it's already been imported?
    I'd like the change the formot To V.Bull's format.

Thanks again.

AFAIK this should still have imported ccorrectly. Moved to Import forum so Jerry will see it.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I just double checked my db, and notice that the field 'birthday_search' is set to year, month, day.

The field 'birthday' is empty.

Perphaps, I screwed it up???

Comment

Can anyone help me?

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Blast
          I just double checked my db, and notice that the field 'birthday_search' is set to year, month, day.

The field 'birthday' is empty.

Perphaps, I screwed it up???
          This is correct. What exactly is the problem?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

How do I switch the format so that v.bul will see birthdays?
            Via a query?

Comment

I don't understand the question. The format is as it is. And as you said the birthday fields are empty. There's nothing to change.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X