ORDER BY user_id
    LIMIT 0,25

mysql error: Table 'php_gol_forum.users' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

Date: Friday 09th of December 2005 09:41:51 PM

What do i do?

Also having other problems..this is all im seeing:

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/5973/1231vc.jpg
    Last edited by Gameonlock.com; Fri 9 Dec '05, 8:47pm.

It would be a lot easier to help you if you stuuck to one thread and not post new threads.

If you are importing from phpBB, then the most likely cause of this error is that you are not using the source table prefix in ImpExConfig.php - with is probably

phpbb_
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hey My forum uses phpbb.18 and im importing to 3.5.2..would the import still work?

Edit: Hey i just got impex working and i imported everything. However when theres 2 problems. 1. It shows that all my forums and categories were imported but wen i go to the index forum theres nothing there. 2. When i go to member list and i want to look up members nothing comes up, says theres no match found. Only my account, Vladi can be found.

Help?
      Last edited by Gameonlock.com; Fri 9 Dec '05, 9:05pm.

Comment

phpBB version 1.8? Are you sure? I've never heard of anyone running a version that old.

Regradless did you read my post about the table prefix?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The latest version of phpbb its 1 8 something i cant remember. And yeah i did but now 2 problems came up that i ran into to..might be more but i gotta solve these 1st!

Comment

Ill post this again incase u havent seen it. I now am getting 2 problems:

1. Memberlist - When i go into the members list no users show up except the admin, me.

2. In impex it says that all the forums and categories were converted. Over 30 forums. When i go to the index of the forum NO forums/categories show up. Its blank.

How do i fix these 2 problems? There might still be some more undiscovered problems but 1st i have to solve these 2.

Edit: Also might as well ask this here since im getting help. Theres a usergroup called imported users. How do i move these users to another usergroup?

Thanks

Edit: suprisingly the forums show up. Look at http://gameonlock.com/vb/index.php? but all the posts and stuff dont show up. SAys theres 0 threads and replys in each..which aint true. Apperently only the stickys were immported. But still everything shows up as '0'
            Last edited by Gameonlock.com; Fri 9 Dec '05, 10:46pm.

Comment

I am having similar problems.

I have like 8 imported users.

One of those on the list has a number next to it in the usergroup cp.
              The amount I transfered from my phpbb version 2.0.18

Also, my catagories and threads are all jumbled.

you are not alone my friend.

Comment

now after toggling in the usergroup control panel, my list is viewable.

but their "titles" from phpbb have not transfered with them.

do I have to do this manually?

They've all been given the defaults, like... junior member, senior member etc.

I'm now running the user title manager to help sort this out.
                Had to change the user titles and ranks to manage tho.
                then run user title manager again to make the ranks stick.
                Last edited by DJeze; Sat 10 Dec '05, 9:02am.

Comment

DJeze, please start your own thread. Thanks.

VLadi_187, I have responded to your support ticket.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I dont remember sending making a support ticket but how do i view what you sent me?

Im currently reinstalling vb and impex fully. See if that helps.
                    Last edited by Gameonlock.com; Sat 10 Dec '05, 11:36am.

Comment

If you did not have a support ticket then someone does have one and is using the exact same language (including misspellings) as you. For your issues:

1. Please view the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/i...rsion=30501500

2. There are two options you need to check to set whether or not members are viewable on memberlist:
                      a. By usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit -> Usergroup Options -> Viewable on the Memberlist -> Yes

b. By post count:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Listing & Profile Viewing -> Minimum Posts

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X