Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database error after merging users from smf 1.0.5

Hi,

Here is my set up: vB 3.5.1, latest impex, using the vBadvanced CMPS.

I used a dump from the smf board to create a new database because I have to import the smf users in my vB. All went fine without ant error until step 004.

There i got the error:
    There seems to have been a problem with the OCD database.
    Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
    When I browse to the admincenter it gives me the same error as above. When i browse to the vB it shows up but I cant login and everything is displayed backwards (see attachment)

How do i Fix this ?

Tia,

Dirk
    Attached Files

For some reason the layout is normal again. Only problem now is I lost all members and can't login...

Anyone with an solution ?

Comment

In other words... How do I add a new admin... I know not much sql but I can give it a try when needed. Another solution might be register a new user but the GD image isn't showing up just the ? or red X. So it would be a help if i know what file has to be edited to turn that off. I believe once i added a user I can make that one admin with /do_not_upload/tools.php ..

Any help is appreciated

Comment

solved....

managed to fix it in the database

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X