Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Monolith, please sstart your own thread. I can tell you though that you will need to redo this import.

Leave a comment:

• Monolith
    replied
    Uhh... import didnt create a user group...

phpBB > vB 3.5.1

Didnt create an "imported users" group or anything... but it shows me a full members list on the main forum page. No one can post, though, because no one is in any usergroup??

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Or read the User group paragraph here.

Leave a comment:

• crazydevs
    replied
    I have now resolved this issue. All memebers were imported into a usergroup called "imported users". If you set the permissions on this group to show all memebers etc it works fine, Hope that might help someone

Leave a comment:

• crazydevs
    started a topic Phpbb2 > VB - Slight Prob

Phpbb2 > VB - Slight Prob

Sorry to make my first post here a problem one, but ive spent a few hours searching these forums and ive tried a few things ive read but still have the same problem.

OK i made the upgrade from phpbb to vb last night, installed this impex thing, it imported all the data, all seems fine..

BUT.. although its imported all the members, and it see's them in the database, the memberlist page is blank, and no one can login!

what do i need to do to fix this?

my url is
    http://www.breakbeatworldwide.com
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X