X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabb gold to 3.5.1 success! but question:

Kudos Jerry, migration was a success!

Quick question before I delete my entire user base:

"Thirdly, most importers will import the usergroups or create a default import usergroup, this is so you can check the users being imported and manage them accordingly, to move users to the default "Register" group in vBulletin, delete the import group they are in."

Ok, so all my users are in the 'imported users' in Custom Usergroups. How do I move that to the default? If I delete the import group, wont they all be deleted?

Thanks

Cancel that, delete of imported group asks for a move to registered. But for somebody that doesnt know that, it is a scare step

Comment

Originally posted by hsm
      Ok, so all my users are in the 'imported users' in Custom Usergroups. How do I move that to the default? If I delete the import group, wont they all be deleted?
      Nope, just the group will all the users in it will be moved to the Registered group. That is the default for vBulletin when deleting a usergroup.

Originally posted by hsm
      Cancel that, delete of imported group asks for a move to registered. But for somebody that doesnt know that, it is a scare step
      Beat me to the reply by a few seconds there
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X