• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ipb 1.3 to vb 3.5

I'm having a problem importing users from ipb 1.3 to vB 3.5
    its not importing some users

IPB: Members = 1069
    vB: Members = 1,031

that’s one usergroup example. Any help with this?

Thanks,
    Mat

Might be the config settings of your vB installation. If you have multiple accounts for the one E-Mail address enabled on IPB and not on vB, then it will skip on a few accounts I would expect ( I've only used impex on an IPB transfer once ) it could also be if you have multiple accounts for the one IP enabled in one place and not the other that could cause issues.

Comment

Thanks CMilne but I’m afraid this has turned into a very big problem.
      The skin has turned its self the other way round and the admincp won't work now it comes up with an database error: http://www.gfxsector.com/forum/index.php plus people can not login.

We need help asap please.

Thanks,
      Mat

Comment

What sort of error are you getting?
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

OK so I have fixed that issue and the board works other than the fact that all the imported posts show up like they have been posted by guests: http://www.gfxsector.com/forum/showthread.php?p=55236

I have redone all the counters with no luck, sorry to keep changing the issue but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
          Mat

Comment

Does vB support Impex any more??

Thanks,
            Mat

Comment

I'm not sure I understand the issue. At this point I think it would be best to start over and redo the import. Then if you continue to have problems, fill out a support ticket before doing anything else.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I would also advise reading the manual and FAQ before doing an import to a live board.
                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X