Community Server import?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Server import?

Is there a import script for people who want to convert from Community Server to Vbulletin 3.0 or 3.5?

Community Server can be found here: http://communityserver.org/forums/default.aspx

Originally posted by redtailboa
    Is there a import script for people who want to convert from Community Server to Vbulletin 3.0 or 3.5?

Community Server can be found here: http://communityserver.org/forums/default.aspx
    Currently not, I'm guessing that its a MSSQL back end ?
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Yeah I think it is. A friend of mine is moving off of a Windows enviroment to a Linux enviroment and wants to convert to VBulletin.

Comment

Originally posted by redtailboa
        Yeah I think it is. A friend of mine is moving off of a Windows enviroment to a Linux enviroment and wants to convert to VBulletin.
        I may be able to write an importer to do it, though I would need a copy of the database to be able to check it, then if time and demand allows, develop and test it.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Was this done? I need (well, plan) to convert a communityserver.org forum over as well.

FWIW, it would involve me buying another license.
          Last edited by wcbryant; Thu 12 Jan '06, 1:39pm.

Comment

No, no test data was obtained and if it was it would be put on the request poll to gauge public demand.
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Community Server Import

Any progress on a Community Server import ?

I am investigating a migration.

Comment

Nope, there is no importer for this system.
                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X