No announcement yet.

Impex import 3.0.3 -> 3.5 all Polls fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the polls imported fine, but re rerunning the module failed them all in 3.07->3.60

Comment

Originally posted by Lionel View Post
      the polls imported fine, but re rerunning the module failed them all in 3.07->3.60
      This is the correct behaviour, the polls are a one time deal between vBulletin versions as there is data that is lost in the target when the module is run, which can't be restored.

Answer at the moment is, just run it once.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Then I guess it's too late. I can't get them anymore, because I ran them over and over trying to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionel View Post
          Then I guess it's too late. I can't get them anymore, because I ran them over and over trying to get them.
          You have to redo the import.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
            You have to redo the import.
            the entire import? cause every time i re-import the poll, they fail. And if it's the entire import, i pass, as it finally got successful after many attempts.

Comment

The threads, then the polls.

Running an import fully once and they are fine, and if they are fine you don't have to run them again.
              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

thanks, but i will forget about those polls. All threads were already successfully imported, finally after many attempts. It's only the polls that kept on failing

Comment

Yes, when they are re-run, as I said you just have to do it once, any re-run will cause them to fail.
                  I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X