Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impex index.php blank page

Hi,

I have read the instructions and installed impex. I have done this successfully several times before. I have also read previous posts concerning blank pages and I can't still figure it out.

Once everything is uploaded I go to my admin control panel and click on the import drop menu and then on import and all I get is a white blank page. I have uploaded the files a couple of times to make sure that it wasn't a mistake and that didn't help.

Here's information from my server. Maybe it has to do something with the settings.

Server Type Linux
    Web ServerApache v1.3.34
    PHP 4.3.11PHP
    Max Post Size 55.00
    MBPHP Maximum Upload Size2.00
    MBMySQL Version 4.0.25-standard
    MySQL Packet Size 1.00 MB

Please let me know what I can do.

Thanks

Have you edited the impexconfig.php.new to impexconfig.php and edited it?

Comment

Yes I have. That was the first thing that I did.

Does it matter if I've renamed my admincp folder to something else?
      Last edited by chabbs; Thu 20 Oct '05, 9:20am.

Comment

I uploaded the impex folder outside of the admincp like this: mysite.com/impex. I accessed the index.php from the browser: mysite.com/impex/index.php and it works. For some reason it doesn't work within my admin control panel.

Comment

Ok, I figured it out. For some reason I had an admincp folder plus my renamed folder. Once I deleted the admincp folder that wasn't being used I went back to the admin panel and clicked import and it worked.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X