Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.5 > 3.5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3.5 > 3.5

    Hi guys, I tried doing a 3.5 to 3.5 database import (wanted to remove some old hacks) but I ended up with aload of duplicates. Can someone please guide me through what i have to do? Thanks

  • #2
    The main thing to do at the moment is wait, the vB3 importer system isn't fully compatiable with 3.5 as its designed for 3.0.9, I need to update it.
    I wrote ImpEx.

    Blog | Me

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jerry
      The main thing to do at the moment is wait, the vB3 importer system isn't fully compatiable with 3.5 as its designed for 3.0.9, I need to update it.
      Any ballpark ideas when I could do this (week, month, quarter)? I really want to clean out this old ish...

      Comment


      • #4
        Any update on this Jerry?

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, we're in desparate need of it too.

          Comment


          • #6
            In progress, it was decided that being able to change the target, i.e. 3.0.9 or 3.5 was more important.

            Though I should have it done in a few hours once I get some feedback from one of the other devs regarding avatar handeling.
            I wrote ImpEx.

            Blog | Me

            Comment


            • #7
              Good to hear. When can we expect this? We're about to merge two boards together

              Comment


              • #8
                When the impex systems page on the manual gets updated with vB3.5

                Comment


                • #9
                  Like where it says "Tier 1" and "Tier 2" right?

                  Aww more waiting

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yep, there

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm confused about where to look. Is there an ImpEx manual?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ImpEx section of the vB manual -> http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Floris
                          When the impex systems page on the manual gets updated with vB3.5
                          For reference purposes, this page:
                          http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_tier_1

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Oblivion Knight
                            For reference purposes, this page:
                            http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_tier_1

                            Thanks!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jerry
                              In progress, it was decided that being able to change the target, i.e. 3.0.9 or 3.5 was more important.

                              Though I should have it done in a few hours once I get some feedback from one of the other devs regarding avatar handeling.
                              Anyways, Jerry, any word on this?

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X