phpBB 2.0.16 to vB 3.0 error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phpBB 2.0.16 to vB 3.0 error?

Quite clueless on how to continue this; I have Categories Hierarchy 2.1.1 installed in my forum. During the import session, there was some weird error on the first thing like these:
    ---
    phpbb_auths NOT found or a non standard table.
    phpbb_auths_def NOT found or a non standard table.
    ---
    etc.. and there were a few more of those.

Continueing on the import, after i did everything else, and update counter. I try login to using my phpBB admin username, login was successful, however I got an error saying i do not have permission to view board.
    Another thing is that, when I clicked on Member List, All i see is on A - Administrator, when I try other alphabetical letter, it shows as "
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." but when I click the user name from the board, it shows the profile...

Please help

That all seems normal, though with Categories Hierarchy your sub-forums will not be retained. Shouldn't take too long to get them the way they should be. Those Non-Standard Table errors are fine, they are ones that the hierarchy mod added, so they aren't standard.

To fix the permission error, simply login to the Admin panel via http://yoursite.com/forum/admincp and edit the Usergroup Permissions in the Usergroup manager. for your admin account, the admin usergroup is the one that should be editted obviously. Be sure to rearrange the forums the way you'd like them, and then I'd update all the counters

The memberlist error will occur until you update the counters for the users. Just run all of them when you've configured the forums correctly..

Comment

Working...
    X