Import error -Fatal error: main() [function.require]:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import error -Fatal error: main() [function.require]:

Warning: main(./impex/systems/NONE/000.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \impex\index.php on line 272

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required './impex/systems/NONE/000.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in c:\wamp\www\forum\impex\index.php on line 272

Anyone have an idea why this is happening?

Did the inital systems to import from list appear ?
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I am having the same problem and the Systems list DID appear.

This only happens when clciking on any of the buttons to import certain things.

Comment

Originally posted by TeenForums
        I am having the same problem and the Systems list DID appear.

This only happens when clciking on any of the buttons to import certain things.
        Infact its not exactly the same.

I get this error:

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./impex/systems/NONE/000.php in /impex/index.php on line 353

Warning: main(./impex/systems/NONE/000.php): failed to open stream: Success in /impex/index.php on line 353

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './impex/systems/NONE/000.php' (include_path='.:/data/apache/php/mmp_lib:/data/session') in /data/members/paid/t/i/tinyturtle.co.uk/htdocs/forum/impex/index.php on line 353

Comment

This is using the latest ImpEx download as well ?
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Yes, the very latest.

Comment

I dont really know much about all this but i think it looks like the session is not found so the script does not know what System i chose. Everytime i go back the ImpEx i have to choose the System again.

Comment

Then the session isn't being saved after you have chosen the system.

I'll need your servers details in a support ticket to be able to debug why the session isn't being saved.
                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Well its not my site but a partner site I am trying to merge my members with just to help get it going.

Its on Lycos and I dont know how to get server details for it.

Is the session data stored in a database? If so would it be the target or the source database?

Comment

Originally posted by TeenForums
                    Well its not my site but a partner site I am trying to merge my members with just to help get it going.

Its on Lycos and I dont know how to get server details for it.

Is the session data stored in a database? If so would it be the target or the source database?
                    It would be the target, to debug this I'd need access to the site to see at which stage its failing and why. Best open a support ticket and we can take it from there.
                    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X