Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    I've updated ImpEx to make this more straight forward, after an import, just edit and save one rank to rebuild them and the users will have the titles now.

If you want the images opposed to titles you'll have to re-upload and set up the paths for that.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    While I haven't tested with a 2.0.16 I can't see that the ranks would of changed, could you start a support ticket and ask for me so I can have a look, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• gasxtreme
    replied
    Suprisingly, I did both of those, and it still does not assign the ranks to the proper users
    -steve

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please read the Importing HOWTO thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116398

Take special note of The End Game section and make sure you've done everything there.

If you still have this problem after that, try running the Promotions Scheduled Task manually.

Admin CP -> Scheduled Tasks & Logs -> Scheduled Task Manager -> User Promotions -> Run

Leave a comment:

• gasxtreme
    started a topic User Ranks - phpBB 2.0.16 --> vBulletin 3.0.7

User Ranks - phpBB 2.0.16 --> vBulletin 3.0.7

Hello, I did an import from phpBB 2.0.16 into a clean installation of vBulletin 3.0.7

All went fine, except that the user ranks imported, but they didn't assign back to the users according to their post counts.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You!
    -steve
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X