Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Import User" not working correctly - IPB2 > vb

Hey guys,

For some reason when i try to import the users from my IPB2 forum, the import does nothing. It stops after 5 - 10 seconds bassically.

All the other import modules are working ok, its just the import user.
    I've tryed a fresh install on the forum, then a fresh import but still and does the same thing.

Any ideas why this would happen?
    Cheers

EDIT: I put the "Users to import per cycle (must be greater than 1)" down to 2, instead of 500, and it worked for about 30 ish users, then stopped. Anything above 2 and it dosn't work at all.
    Last edited by LJC; Thu 14 Jul '05, 8:35am.

If it dont work, stay with IPB.

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Please also include a complete description of the problem.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Do you have a lot of remote avatars ?
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I eventually got it to work, i lowered the number down to 1 and kept having to refresh the page and starting over where it stopped. Though now its doing the same when i try and re count the forum threads. Doing that 1 by 1 is a nightmare being as theres 50k posts. This is only a test for a later date though i will most proberly submit a surport ticket when the time comes.

Jerry, What are "remote avatars" ? Linked ?

Comment

In IPB you can remotly host your avatars and when you import them ImpEx has to get them from all over the net.
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X