X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by jvancamp
    Also did the email priority list thing and it did not work. Looks like it is working now.
    Sorry don't know what you mean by that, can you explain and I'll try to answer.

Leave a comment:

• jvancamp
    replied
    Thank you for the link on Nuke import. I figured it was something like that.

Also did the email priority list thing and it did not work. Looks like it is working now.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Here is another user that used the phpBB importer to import from post nuke, there may be similarities :

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...58&postcount=4

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    <Moved to Import forum>

The pbpBB importer will import the default phpBB data.

Leave a comment:

• Reeve of Shinra
    replied
    To recieve support and help on the forums, you need to go into your members area and add the email address you used to sign up on the forum to the priority support list. This will give you access to the entire forum.

As for your issue, I cant help but the staff will ask you to do this so maybe this will save a few minutes of your time

Leave a comment:

• jvancamp
    started a topic phpBBNuke Import?

phpBBNuke Import?

I just purchased and installed vb 3.0.7 and install went flawless.

Now my problem. Is there an easy way to import my phpbb2 that is in my PhpNuke site to my new vb? Just the forum stuff. Trying to use the import for PHPBB in admin panel and have updated the config file as stated in the instructions.

Any help or idea's would be appreciated.

Jeff
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X