Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southernlady
    replied
    I found them, thanks...they were under the imported user groups and I had top move them to the registered members for them to show up. Thanks for the tip. You were a great help. Liz

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There are two options you need to check to set whether or not members are viewable on memberlist:

1. By usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit -> Usergroup Options -> Viewable on the Memberlist -> Yes

2. By post count:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Listing & Profile Viewing -> Minimum Posts

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Check the users groups, have you deleted the imported users group or moved them to the registered group ?

Check out the end game here :

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116398

Leave a comment:

• southernlady
    started a topic Importing went fine, except lost my members

Importing went fine, except lost my members

I managed to import just fine except I lost my members. It says at the bottom that I have 25 (I thought I only had 23!!!) but if I go check my membership list, I'M the only one to show up. I've imported three times and they haven't come in yet. And I've run the "Update Counters' as well as the import script.

Is there anyone who can help me with this? Liz
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X