Page Reversed and lost access!!!???!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Reversed and lost access!!!???!!

I have no clue at all how to fix this now. My website literally inverted itself. Everything went from left to the right and all the right to the left and all text starts from the right and moves left. Its bizarre!

www.MortysTwistedWorld.com/forums

I did the impex importer the other day to pull in my old phpbb data. Worked great. Well I went to update it this morning and it appeared to screw up and not get everything, so there was the option to "clear" all imported data and try again.

So I did that. Now my admin panel only has the left column, right screen says :

There seems to have been a slight problem with the MTW Forums database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
    I'm at a loss. I can't even log in. Says I've got the wrong user or password.

HELP!! I was just about to go public with this thing too.

And to give you an idea of what it should look like sorta, you can visit my phpbb forums at http://www.MortysTwistedWorld.com/mtw/

Comment

You forums look fine to me. We need to see the real error message. Right-click on the error page and go to View/Source. Then copy-n-paste the error message here.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I think during the import you set auto assocaiton of the users. Well it merged your user during the import because the email is the same.

You now need to restore yourself to an admin user.

Logout. Login to your imported account.

Upload tools.php to the admincp directory and use the Admin restore function, then remove tools.php from your admin directory.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X