Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockboy
    replied
    Thank you. I believe that this problem is coming from my Frontpage Extensions. I will try uploading by FTP, and not Frontpage.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I'm wondering where this is coming from:

./impex/systems/phpBB2/_vti_cnf

There is no such file in the Impex system. Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Please also include a complete description of the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Rockboy
    started a topic Fatal error received when I try to import phpBB

Fatal error received when I try to import phpBB

Hello,
    Let me first tell you what I am doing.
    1. I just purchased VB and I am converting a phpBB board to VB.
    2. The phpBB board and the new VB board are sharing the same database (I only have one database).
    3. I edited the ImpExConfig.php file, supplying the same database, username, and password for both the [ Target Database ], and [ Source Database ] fields. When I tried to run the script from the Admincp, I get this error:
    PHP Code:
    Warningbuild_module_list(./impex/systems/phpBB2/_vti_cnf): failed to open streamSuccess in /impex/ImpExSession.php on line 112

Fatal error
    build_module_list(): Failed opening required './impex/systems/phpBB2/_vti_cnf' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php'in /homepages/30/d100426763/htdocs/homeschoolbooksale/booksale/impex/ImpExSession.php on line 112 
    By the way, the directory for my vB is /booksale.
    Why am I getting this error?

Thank you,
    ||John||
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X