Impex: Recieving MySQL Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gravity Kills
    Alright, done. Started the import and it seemed to go alright, until I got to the second module, which gives this error:
    So when you run 001 there wasn't a lot of red and notices about tables not found ?

Have you set your sourcetableprefix to phpbb_ ?
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice this hit page 2.

There were some red things, but it didn't list anything as imported incorrectly.

I haven't set the prefix, and I'll go try that now

Comment

Everything seemed to import fine, but it looks like only the members imported. None of the categories, forums or posts are showing up.

Edit: Upon further inspection, only the first and last user registered and the forums that I had set up are imported properly. No posts are showing up, and almost every user is missing.
        Last edited by Gravity Kills; Fri 1 Apr '05, 7:27pm.

Comment

And you have read the howto fully and updated the counters and sorted the forum display order and moved the users from the imported forum ?
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Yeah, everything is fixed now. I do have one question, though. All the imported threads show as posted in 1970. Is there a way to fix that?

Comment

Do you have a link? Updating the thread, then forum counters should have fixed this.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X