I need someone to Import my IPB to Vbulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need someone to Import my IPB to Vbulletin

Hey! I just bought the vbulletin and 1st time install package! someone told me , that the admins would convert and install vbulletin for me, but he lied! Admins only install vbulleing not convert ipb to vbulletin! SO PLEASE I need someone to Import my database and files, posts, topics, members everything from my invision power board 2.0 over to vbulletin, my ipb forum is http://www.nittolive.info/forums and my vbulletin forum is http://www.nittolive.info/forum

Please Whoever can do this let me know! I just wasted an extra 135 , for only them to install vbulletin! Not convert it, they wotn even give me a refund! my aim is hypnoticpimp177

Please note you can only request this here if you do not offer any money or compensation for the job. Otherwise you can post in the Service Requests forum at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

wow why always money to do something? after i just paid a total of 220.00 for vbulletin and install, ! IPB's team, never charges no one for help, they all have good people there, who do stuff for free

Comment

I'm not charging you for help. I just said that it's against the forum rules to solicit paid services on these forums. If someone wants to do this for you for free, then great. However we do provide support if you want to do this yourself and need help.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

and i just said. that i just paid! shouldnt members who paid for vbulletin, be allowed to post for requests for people to do this job im asking for!

Comment

Hypnotic, if you will create a ticket in the members area I will see what I can do about helping you along with the import.

Comment

zachery i just placed a ticket! now what

Comment

Keep an eye on it.

Comment

ok zack. i replied to the email, had to send 2 times. cause the 2nd email. has more info

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X