Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mauricio
    replied
    My problem is slover, i put on my php.ini file : memory_limit=64M ( the default value was 8M ) , and the import occurs ok...

Thanks to all,

Mauricio

Leave a comment:

• Jacqueline
    replied
    Will do!
    Last edited by Jacqueline; Thu 5th May '05, 6:28am.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Elleth, please start youir own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Jacqueline
    replied
    I am getting the same error from phpBB 2.0.14.
    When I try and cancel and return to the import, it comes goes into a redirecting loop that I cannot break out of.

Leave a comment:

• Mauricio
    replied
    Originally posted by WildWayz
    Now I have the problem importing posts... the default limit is 2000 i think, i have tried 1000, 500, 250, 200, 100 and 50 and none work
    Any ideas?
    I am having exactly same problem... , only a blank screen..... only one difference , my phpBB is 2.0.13

Mauricio
    Last edited by Mauricio; Wed 4th May '05, 9:04am.

Leave a comment:

• WildWayz
    replied
    still just a blank screen. Might try it in the morning when hopefully the server isnt as busy...

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    What error does it give ? or is it just a blank screen ?

Leave a comment:

• WildWayz
    replied
    Now I have the problem importing posts... the default limit is 2000 i think, i have tried 1000, 500, 250, 200, 100 and 50 and none work
    Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Yup, then it was the memory limit and I'm guessing 8 Mb and the avatars were clogging it up.

Leave a comment:

• WildWayz
    replied
    aaaah it is a urm a1 forum i believe. not sure on their memory limits. reduced the max per page from 500 to 100 and it is working. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    How many are you doing per page and what is your PHP memory limit, dieing without an error is usual indicative of hitting the memory limit.

Leave a comment:

• WildWayz
    started a topic Problems importing from phpBB2.0.6 to vB 3.0.7

Problems importing from phpBB2.0.6 to vB 3.0.7

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade someone's forums from phpBB 2.0.6 to vB 3.0.7 and I am having major hassles.
    When I run IMPEX I go through Stage 001 fine, no errors. 002 is fine too.
    When importing users, I left everything as default and clicked Continue. It takes me to a vB page with no import on it - just a blank, blue page with
    Database cleanup & restart ||| Online manual
    on it.
    Any ideas?

James
Working...
X