My users cant log in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My users cant log in...

Ok, I did all the importing stuff, ran the modules, all except the "associate users" module.

My phpbb forum is www.mydomain.com/forums

My vB forum is www.mydomain.com/vb

It all looks perfect, but there is one problem...none of the users can log in. I went to the "members" button up top and it doesnt list any of them at all, what did I do wrong? Here is what it says to all the users who try to log in.

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

And then after I get alllll this stuff worked out...do I just rename /vb to /forums and delete my old one?

*NOTE*

I tried the trouble ticket system 2 times, both times for this issue, and both times I get sent this link and thats it.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116398

Well I looked there, and I still dont understand. I have everything else done, all I need to do is get my members able to log in, and then I will never ask for help again. I know it must be something simple.

Do I click on usergroups? I thought it was something to do with in there but I still cant get it to work. If someone could type out the steps for it I will be one happy duck

You have to sort out your usergroups, I have explained in that HOWTO what to do.

Originally posted by me

Thirdly, most importers will import the usergroups or create a default import usergroup, this is so you can check the users being imported and manage them accordingly, to move users to the default "Register" group in vBulletin, delete the import group they are in.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Ok, I got it. Thanks for your timely reply.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X