okay, i need help, bad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay, i need help, bad...

Okay, I've tried doing the importing - and can't figure it out for nothing. I'm not exactly a tech, and don't really know much about any of this stuff besides your basic HTML. If anyone is willing to help me out, I'd be willing to pay them through paypal for their support and help. ($50?)

I really could use this assistance. Please someone let me know. I just want to transfer some members from an old invision board, to the new vbulletin board.

check your pms

Comment

Please be advised that youa re not allowed to offer such things on our boards.

If you need help importing we will be more than happy to help if you create a ticket in the members area.

Comment

I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that I couldn't pay someone to help me out on this board. Wont happen again.

I tried getting a support ticket, but you guys don't do the imports for us. I need someone to do it for me.

Comment

You are allowed to, just not from here.

We do not officaly do imports but if you open a ticket I am sure we can help you though it or make other arrangments

Comment

Do you respond to the tickets? What kind of other arrangements can you help me with? Because I'm pretty sure I'm not able to do this.

Comment

Myself or one of the other staff will respond to the ticket and help you get though the import one way or another

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X