Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    Make sure you read the HOWTO, I've covered just about everything in there.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116398

Leave a comment:

• Chief-Phillips
    replied
    I just totaly restarted, and it works, but now problems (more like annoyances) creep up here and there, heh

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    I hit re-check database

Only have to do that once at the begining.

On a typical server I would expect that size import to take less than 60 seconds, for everything.

Is it the post import or the database check it is timing out at ?

Leave a comment:

• Chief-Phillips
    started a topic Is It Working?

Is It Working?

Quick question mates.. I (finally) got vB installed, and Impex as well... ooh the stories I have there... anyway, Im converting IPB 1.3.1 to vB 3.0.6, and I got all the database converted, then I hit re-check database (I think I was supposed to do that.. this is my first time ). Anyway, it's taking a while, and has timed out 4 times so far, so I just hit the Import button on the menu again and it resumed... I'm wondering if this has/will screw anything up, or if I did something totaly wrong already.

Also, I eventually had to shut down my computer and to go sleep.. it was 1am, and I resumed it today by hitting Import/Export on the ACP menu, and it has already timed out once. This seems to be taking an awful long time for an awful small database (229 users, 12000 posts).
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X