Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Not a problem, always glad to help. If there is anything else don't hesistate to ask

Leave a comment:

• ErrOnReq
    replied
    Ok, well I reran the posts module and updated the counters and it seems to be working now.

That is weird though because everything ran fine, showed the # of posts/threads etc and said it didn't fail.

Anyhow, thanks for the quick support. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    rerunning the modules restarts that process, as the threads look like they have came over ok, try rerunning the posts module.

Leave a comment:

• ErrOnReq
    replied
    I ran all of the modules. The posts and threads are in the database.

Can I rerun the modules and the counters or do i have to start from scratch?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Did you run all the modules? It doesn't look the the post module was run./..

Leave a comment:

• ErrOnReq
    replied
    Yes I have. I have also moved all the imported users to the registered user group.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Have you updated all the counters per the instructions ? threads forums, search index? (in that order)

Leave a comment:

• ErrOnReq
    started a topic PHPBB2 to VB3 problem

PHPBB2 to VB3 problem

I imported all of my phpBB database stuff to vb3 through impex but some of the stuff doesn't seem to be working in vb. You can view the vb forum here:

http://www.thetechlounge.com/forums

The main problems seem to be that the threads aren't displaying the user name and the post date seems to be 1-01-1970. I manually checked the threads and posts in the database and the datelines and usernames seem to be fine. Because of this problem, none of the threads are visible unless you select 'view from beginning.'

Any idea what the problem is?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X