Import database not working..Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import database not working..Help

Ok. We messed up. We were attempting to upgrade from 3.0.3 to 3.0.6 and well it changed up the whole forum. We had vb chat and CMPS installed. Well now nothing works. So we started over from scratch. Now we are trying to re-install vbulliten and import the database and well the tables we import from our dump file all stat out with vb3_access. meaning all tables have the vb3_ in front of them so we cant get anything to work. We are dead in the water and lost now. I actually changed all 84 table names and took off the vb3_ off the front of them and it partially works now. now i cant install CMPS and all the pages I had before are gone. I have errors all over and im not sure what to do. Help please. This is a fairly big forum and have alot of members and I would hate to have to start over again. like 3 months of work went it to this.

We cannot provide official support for hacks here. Try asking for help in the approppriate thread(s) for your hacks at vbullletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X