Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    For the missing PM's, did you re-run the module or reinstall and redo the import ?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    1. Use the complate and full path to this directory oon the server. On Unix/Linux systems you can find the complete path name by going to that directory in question and typing:

pwd

2. Sorry, I don't know how to help with this one. Jerry should be back tomorrow and will hopefully be able to answer this.

Leave a comment:

• Arved
    replied
    I already figured out about the repeated users.

Now I have two problems:

- the attachment... wich path i must use? IPB uses ./uploads but thats cos the IPB script is the same folder. VBulletin is another folder.

- the MPs: they import and all, but in the inbox I have the sent messages and I cant see the messages I received.

Leave a comment:

• Arved
    started a topic imported_username and some other IPB stuff

imported_username and some other IPB stuff

It seems the import is almost perfect but I have a problem with the admin account. Everytime I import the users my account (or the admin account) is imported also and not merge with the existant admin account. Both have the same name and email and stuff.

Another one is the PMs, the IMPEX tells how many PMs have been imported but I can't see any and the inbox dont even recognize them.

And finally the attachmente files, these ones I cant even import them.

I'm using IPB 2.03 to VB 3.06

Thanx in advance
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X