X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied

Importing HOWTO

Thirdly, most importers will import the usergroups or create a default import usergroup, this is so you can check the users being imported and manage them accordingly, to move users to the default "Register" group in vBulletin, delete the import group they are in.

Leave a comment:

• Zergote
    replied
    Ok, i already merged the old adminame with the new one.

But i'm still trying to change the permissions.

All my users from phpbb are in the "imported users" category. So i should move them to "registered users", but how do i make this transfer massively, i have 350+ users from the "imported" category.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Zergote
    started a topic Problems with users logging

Problems with users logging

I finally was able to recover the old phpbb database and imported succesfully into my new vb. However, users cannot login fully because they get a message displaying them that they don't have permission to read/post etc or that their account may still not be active. How do i change it??

Also, my old administrator username was changed to "imported_adminusername" while my new administrator name is "adminusername". So i would like to give my old "adminusername" (the one who has the post count) the administrator privilege and drop the other one.

Thanks for your help!! It's almost done !
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X