Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBP2.0 > vB3

Hi,

I just upgraded my board from IPB2.0 to vB, I have a few issues.

None of the members can log in, and the memberlist only displays the account I created during installation. But the tally still reads "Members: 9,929", and I can list members in the admin panel.

The importer converted member photos (large photos) into avatars. This is rather annoying.

Forum permissions (moderators) were not imported.

I can't convert my attachments, it comes up with an error saying source not found for every file, i typed the full path, eg. public_html/uploads/

On the other hand,
    The posts and threads were inported perfectly.

If anyone could help me, (especially with the member problem) I would appreciate it!

As per the thread on this script:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=22

Currently imports :

Usergroup

Name and partial permissions mapped.

Users

Majority of profile.

Not passwords

This would require modification of the vB database and would break the principles of an import. User can very easily reset their passwords.
    Your users will need to reset their passwords which they can do with this link:
    http://www.yoursite.com/forums/login.php?do=lostpw

Jerry will need to help with the other questions. Not sure what's going on there.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks.

For anyone else that was wondering about members not being listed.

Just delete the imported group "Members" which will throw all members into the vB "Registered Users" group.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X