Help! Just migrated from IBF1.2 to VB3.04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Just migrated from IBF1.2 to VB3.04

I just finished the migration.. everything went well, but my page is now all weird looking. I think the styles was messed up.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

TIA
    Jay
    Last edited by JaySpec7; Wed 5 Jan '05, 7:01pm.

Can you PrivMsg me your admin account so I can take a look for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
      Can you PrivMsg me your admin account so I can take a look for you?
      Sent

Comment

HTML Code:
        Post your classifieds here..<table width="100%" border="0"><tr><td><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">* <a href="http://www.jayspec7.com/profileforums/index.php?showforum=953">Auto/Motorcycle   Classifieds</a></font></td><td>
        This is for example one of the descriptions. As you can see it uses html and it is incomplete. The description area can hold up to 250 characters.

That is one reason.

Another reason is that order of the categories, forums and sub forums .. they aren't really ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
          HTML Code:
          Post your classifieds here..<table width="100%" border="0"><tr><td><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">* <a href="http://www.jayspec7.com/profileforums/index.php?showforum=953">Auto/Motorcycle Classifieds</a></font></td><td>
          This is for example one of the descriptions. As you can see it uses html and it is incomplete. The description area can hold up to 250 characters.

That is one reason.

Another reason is that order of the categories, forums and sub forums .. they aren't really ordered.
          Thank you very much!!! That worked!! I'm glad I went to VB!!!!!

Comment

We're glad to have you. Good luck

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X