Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IPB v2 -> vBB 3] I've some problems in Usersgroup

I've tried to convert IPB 2.0.3(R) to vB 3.0.3 and I've a problem:

1. In Members list, I can see only one member (the first mem when install vB) and other members (of IPB) don't exits! But I can view their profiles >.<
    2. Then in Leaders list, there are only the vB's admin and IPB's moder (My forum has only 1 moder), other admins (of IPB) don't exits, too

I can not solve this problem, can you help me ?

I'd guess you haven't sorted the usergroups.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116398

Originally posted by me
    Thirdly, most importers will import the usergroups or create a default import usergroup, this is so you can check the users being imported and manage them accordingly, to move users to the default "Register" group in vBulletin, delete the import group they are in.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I've forgotten, I've sent a reset password to old members, they can receive a new password and login to forum but they can not change password:

Member, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
      1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
        I'd guess you haven't sorted the usergroups.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116398
        I knew
        thank you,

Comment

I take it this is a test board and the memebers getting the emails are your beta testers for the migration ?
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
            I take it this is a test board and the memebers getting the emails are your beta testers for the migration ?
            Done,

Oh, I am not against.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X