No announcement yet.

Import phpbb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 1:00AM here, so I'm going to bed for the night. I'll pick up with this in the morning. I'll just leave my system where it is right now.

Comment

I suggest you import the styles, because you can already remove the style afterwards.
      This sounds like a possible bug in impex. Clear the import so you can start again, choose yes this time and see if you can continue. Each style imported will be added as a seperate new style. You can delete styles in vBulletin with a click of a button without affecting any other existing style.

Comment

The styles import modules were written as place holders for when it was implemented in the backend, it has now been decided that styles importing will not be done and they are being removed.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Telling it to go ahead and import the styles worked. Now I've just got some cleaning up to do, users, moves threads to the appropriate new forum, etc. Thanks for all the help.
          Last edited by bjf123; Fri 24 Dec '04, 10:08am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X