Now this is weird...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is weird...

OK, I imported to VB from UBBT about 3 weeks ago and didn't bother to import the polls as I didn't feel the need. So here is the weird part when someone makes a new post with a new poll everthing is fine, then a few days later that new poll will attach itself to an old post that had a poll from like 3 years ago. What the hell, this is a good one?
    Do not click this link... you may save hundreds on your auto insurance.

Now that is haunted or something !!

If you didn't import the polls they can't be effecting anything, and ImpEx only adds import id's to the tables, it dosn't change anything.

Sounds like something must be updating the pollid's on the posts, as the ubb threads importer leaves them all at 0.

Do you have any hacks installed ?
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I just have the reply to hack installed, here is the freaky part a few days ago the title of the thread even changed: http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27248

The pole at the top was made after the import.

Comment

Well if its hacked I wouldn't know where to start to be honest, though there is no change from a standard poll and an imported one as far as vBulletin is aware for running purposes.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Hmm, I wonder if I should import the old polls so they at least have something there, maybe that way the new polls wouldn't go looking for a new home?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X