Importing Attachments from IPB2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing Attachments from IPB2

In the middle of importing attachments, I get this error. It was much longer, but it was just a bunch of "nonsense" (at least to me). I can do without the attachments, but the problem is now that I've started the process it won't let me continue past it.

Database error in vBulletin:ImpEx Target 3.0.3:
    Invalid SQL:
    UPDATE vb3_attachment
    SET
    filedata = '0&²uŽfϦÙ\ª\bÎl† \\\\\\\\\@¤ÐÒãÒ—ð\ É^¨P*\\\\\\\\A\p\p\l\i\c\a\t\i\o\n\\\\\>\W\i\n\d\o\w\s\ \M\o\v\i\e\ \M\a\k\e\r\ \2\.\0\.\3\3\1\2\.\0\\\$\W\M\/\P\a\r\e\n\t\a\l\R\a\t\i\n\g\\\\\\\\\W\M\F\S\D\K\V\e\r\s\i\o\n\\\\\\9\.\0\0\.\0\0\.\2\9 \8\0\\\\W\M\F\S\D\K\N\e\e\d\e\d\\\\\\0\.\0\.\0\.\0\0\0\0\\\ \I\s\V\B\R\\\\\\\\\3&²uŽfϦÙ\ª\bÎl~\\\\\\\\*\\\\\P\i\m\p\ \M\y\ \B\r\i\d\e\\\t\h\e\v\o\l\l\e\y\b\a\l\l\m\a\n\.\c\o\m\\\b\l\a\b\l\a\b\l\a\\\\\¡Ü«ŒG©ÏŽä\À Seh\\\\\\\
    #ËòM¡@‚ä_mâó?°!\\\\\ ŠÔ
    €ÄU\\\\\\pÍV9\\\\sõ8\\\\ˆ\\\\\\\\\¤\\¤\\ù«\µ¿_.©ÏŽã\À Se[\\\\\\ÒÓ«º©ÏŽæ\À Se\-\\©FC|àïüK²)9>ÞA\\…\'\\\\\\\\ e\n\-\u\s\\\]‹ñ&„EìGŸ_eRÉ\\\\\\\êËøů[wH„gªŒDúLÊb\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\I\s\V\B\R\\\\\\\\4\\\\\\D\e\v\i\c\e\C\o\n\f\o\r\m\a\n\c\e\T\e\m\p\l\a\t\e\\\L\2\\ \\\\ \\\\\I\s\V\B\R\\\\\\\\4\\\ \\\D\e\v\i\c\e\C\o\n\f\o\r\m\a\n\c\e\T\e\m\p\l\a\t\e\\\M\P\@\L\L\\\\\\.\\\\\W\M\/\W\M\A\D\R\C\P\e\a\k\R\e\f\e\r\e\n\c\e\\\ÿ\\\\\4\\\\\W\M\/\W\M\A\D\R\C\A\v\e\r\a\g\e\R\e\f\e\r\e\n\c\e\\\í\\tÔßÊ E¤ºš«Ë–ªèˆ\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Ë¥ærÆ2Cƒ™©iR[ZX\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\€>\\@\\\\\\€>\\@\\\\\\€\\\\\\\\ì-\\\\\\\\\Ë¥ærÆ2Cƒ™©iR[Z„\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\šI\ˆ\\\\\\šI\ˆ\\\\\\Ã>\\\\\\\\*,
    \\\\\\\\TåêùÈK‚7ktäĸ\\\\\P”½Æ†Iƒ£Çy!·3­\\\\\ ÞªÙ|œO¼(…Uݘâ¢&\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\@Rц1У¤\ ÉHöà\\\\\\\ARц1У¤\ ÉHö\\\\\W\i\n\d\o\w\s\ \M\e\d\i\a\ \A\u\d\i\o\ \9\\\\"\ \1\6\ \k\b\p\s\,\ \1\6\ \k\H\z\,\ \m\o\n\o\ \1\-\p\a\s\s\ \C\B\R\\\\a\\W\i\n\d\o\w\s\ \M\e\d\i\a\ \V\i\d\e\o\ \9\\\\\\\WMV3‘Ü··©ÏŽæ\À Ser\\\\\\\@žiøM[Ϩý\€_\\D+PÍÿaÏ‹²\ª\´â \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\äüa\€>\\Ð\\€\
    <A href="http://///"//€//€€//‘Ü··©ÏŽæ/À" target=_blank>\\\"\\.\€\\€€\\‘Ü··©ÏŽæ\À Se…\\\\\\\Àï¼M[Ϩý\€_\\D+\Wû U[Ϩý\€_\\D+\\\\\\\\7\\\\\\\\@â @\\ð\\\,\,\\\@\\ð\\\\\WMV3\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\F)Îuø{Fэ‚\`—É¢²&\\\\\\\\\—E\\\ bf\6&²uŽfϦÙ\ª\bÎl¦\\\\\

What are the last 5 lines on this error?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

package memory limit too small I'm guessing.

Configure the board to use the filesystem before doing the import.

Though if it is the mem limit, it is a bug as it should check that before it tries to write it to the database.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X