PHPBB 2 import problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHPBB 2 import problem

Ok i ran the import script. It looks like it imported the users and forum categories but i see no topics or posts. i did look at Phpmyadmin and saw posts but they are not showing up in the forum. please help. thanks

Have you run the update counters and checking the forum manager and the display orders etc ?
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

sorry i am new to vb.. I am not sure what you mean "update counter"

Comment

In the admin control panel in the "Import & Maintenance" section where you clicked "Import / Export" to do the import there is a link two above called "Update Counters", when that loads, run the "Rebuild Thread Information" then "Rebuild Forum Information".

This will clean up the threads and forum displays after the import, fill in the blanks that the importer missesd etc.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

In the Impex Directions it informs you, that you must update the counters via the admincp's maitence tools

AdminCP > Import & Maitence > Update Counters >

Run IN THIS ORDER

Update Threads
          Update Forums
          Rebuild Search Index

Comment

whoa thanks guys..it worked..loving your support. thanks again. Your response time is more like 5 min which is amazing. thanks

Comment

And in stereo
              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X